Classes begin today!

  • Sue
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2012
      We'll be officially starting the Tatting Designers class today Tuesday January 3rd.

      The class meets for 2 hours:

      Afternoon sessions: 3:00 Eastern, 2:00 Central, 1:00 Mountain and 12:00 Pacific, plus one-half hour earlier for chatting.

      Evening sessions: 8:30 Eastern, 7:30 Central, 6:30 Mountain and 5:30 Pacific, plus one-half hour earlier for chatting.

      They are held in Chatzy (go to http://www.chatzy.com/695768390662) where Georgia's online Monday tatting classes and Cynthia's online beginning tatters classes are held. If you've been to those you go in the same way using the same name and password.

      If not please send me an email for the password.

      Sue Fuller
    • scotirish
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 4, 2012
        Wplease.ould like to join Elnora Garcia, ladystitch314@...