"Midsummer" - Brighton performance date and location set

  • Jim Porter
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10, 2006
      Taste of Shakespeare returns to Brighton on August 26 at 2:00 pm, at
      Malcolm park. We will be performing "A Midsummer Night's Dream".

      Malcolm park is at the corner of 5th and Bridge street.

      Here's the mapquest list:
      http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?address=16%20North%205th%20Avenue&city=Brighton&state=CO&zipcode=80601

      We had fixed a date for Brighton, but not a time and location. Now
      this is set also. The information has also been updated on the web
      site, which has, of course, our other times and locations.

      Jim