plates for camporee

  • Ron Kanthak
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 17, 2010
      All units a reminder, Friday night January 14th the West Edgecombe Ruritan Club will have bbq plates for sale at the merit badge camporee. The plates are $6.00 and containers of just bbq are $8.00. This is a great way to have dinner ready after you set up camp Friday night. Please call or email me by January 9th and let me know how many plates or containers of bbq. your unit would like. You can pay for the plates when you pick them up.

                 Thanks