District Banquet

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 29, 2010

      This is the last call for reserving your spot at the 2010 Tar River District Banquet to be held at St Paul UMC on Thursday, December 9th.   We are meeting with the caterer in the morning to give them the final guest count.  Please email me at aipock@... if you have not already done so.  This is an excellent opportunity to socialize with your fellow scouting leaders.  The event begins at 6:30pm with a social and the food will be served at 7:00pm.  Cost for the event is $10.00 per person and you can pay at the door.

      Thank you for all that you do for our youth.

      Take care,

      Adam Ipock

      Sr. Director of IS Technical Services

      Boddie-Noell Enterprises, Inc.

      (252) 937-2800 ext 1212

      P Please consider the environment before printing my email.

      CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE- "This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the
      individual or entity to which they are addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
      review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this
      information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received
      this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from your computer. Please note that
      any view or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent
      those of Boddie-Noell Enterprises, Inc. and/or its affiliates. Finally, the recipient should check this e-mail
      and any attachments for the presence of viruses. Boddie-Noell Enterprises accepts no liability for any damage
      caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail."