Tar River District Annual Business Meeting

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 19, 2010
      The Tar River District Annual Business Meeting will be held this Thursday,
      7pm at our District Committee Meeting held at Boddie Noell Enterprises. We
      will be voting on a slate of prospective district committee members for 2011.
      All current Committee Members and Heads of Unit Charter Organizations are
      welcome to attend an vote on next year's district committee slate. Please
      contact District Director Lew Sisson with any questions at 252-955-9213.

      CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE- "This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the
      individual or entity to which they are addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
      review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this
      information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received
      this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from your computer. Please note that
      any view or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent
      those of Boddie-Noell Enterprises, Inc. and/or its affiliates. Finally, the recipient should check this e-mail
      and any attachments for the presence of viruses. Boddie-Noell Enterprises accepts no liability for any damage
      caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail."
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 6, 2012
        The 2012 Annual Business Meeting for the Tar River District will be held Thursday, November 8, 2012 at St Paul UMC 1217 Bethlehem Rd Rocky Mount NC beginning at 6:30pm.  All Chartered Organizational Representatives, District Members at Large, and all interested scouters are encouraged to attend.

        Thanks

        --
        Adam Ipock