fall camporee

  • Ron Kanthak
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 22, 2010
      As you know we are doing the historical merit badges at the fall camporee November 5-7th at West Edgecombe Ruritan Club. Anyone who would like to help instruct one of the merit badges, pathfinding,carpentry,tracking,and signaling, please contact Bob Bobbitt or Ron Kanthak.

                Thanks
    • Ron Kanthak
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 7, 2010
        Troops planning on attending the Tar River District Fall Camporee at the West Edgecombe Ruritan Club November
        5-7th 2010, we need to have a number of the Scouts that wish to take which merit badge.
           Scouts may take Pathfinding as a twilight or Astronomy as a twilight. Then they may take one of the three other historical merit badges on Saturday, tracking, signaling, or carpentry(these are all day merit badges).
            Please let us know how many boys for each merit badge and the three on Saturday please put a first and second choice in the event that the first choice is filled.
             These merit badge classes will be limited in size, so register early.

                         Thanks