Volunteer Opportunity

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 23, 2010

      Coming up this Saturday the 26th, 'Kids in Training' in Nashville is holding a kids triathlon and is looking for volunteer help.  The event will be held at Nash Rec in Nashville and begins at 7am.  Volunteers are requested to help direct traffic and participants.  If anyone is interested in helping out, please contact Patti Miller at 937-8661.

      CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE- "This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the
      individual or entity to which they are addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
      review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this
      information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received
      this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from your computer. Please note that
      any view or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent
      those of Boddie-Noell Enterprises, Inc. and/or its affiliates. Finally, the recipient should check this e-mail
      and any attachments for the presence of viruses. Boddie-Noell Enterprises accepts no liability for any damage
      caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail."
    • Tim Lane
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 25, 2015

        I was sent the following note from one of my scout mom’s. This is an opportunity for your scouts to earn volunteer hours for advancement. There is also an opportunity for an Eagle project at this school. See below:

        We are looking for six (6) volunteers to help take books from library shelves, box them up and move them to another location in the building.

        We will supply the boxes and carts for moving the books. We hope you can supply the man power.

        We would need the scouts on campus at RM Prep on July 1st from 9:00 AM - Noon.

        They would report to Tim Everett in the front office for instructions and he would track the time the boys volunteer.

        Please ask the scouts to email Tim Everett directly if they can help, teverett@....

        Thanks for any assistance you can offer.

        On a separate note,we would like to create an outdoor classroom to support our teachers in their instruction.

        Tim Everett and I were talking that this could be a fantastic Eagle Scout project if any of your scouts are looking for projects.

        If you think any of your scouts or another local troop would be interested, please reach out to Mr. Everett at teverett@....

        Thank you!!!

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 16, 2016

          Ginny Mohrbutter from United Way contacted me this morning concerning an opportunity for Boy Scouts to help with the flood recovery. This Saturday they will be taking a trailer load of donated products to Tarboro to distribute to those still in need. The trailer will be located at 301 Saint Andrews Street in Tarboro. They need volunteers to help pass out the items to those needing help. The trailer will arrive at 9:00 a.m. and there will be a brief orientation. Distribution begins at 10:00 a.m. and goes until 3:00 p.m. (or until items run out).

          If your troop is interested in helping, please contact Ginny Mohrbutter at 252-937-2213.

[...]
        • Proctor, Russell
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 16, 2016

            United Way is a strong financial supporter of East Carolina Council Boy Scouts of America. Your volunteer troop support of United Way would be VERY helpful. Thank you for your consideration.

            Russell Proctor, Past Chair, East Carolina Council

            cid:430A02F3-3022-4813-89F8-3F19906E48DE

[...]

            This message, and any of its attachments, is for the intended recipient(s) only, and it may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or proprietary and subject to important terms and conditions available at http://www.stifel.com/disclosures/emaildisclaimers/. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message and immediately notify the sender. No confidentiality, privilege, or property rights are waived or lost by any errors in transmission.