Fw: BB & Archery Training - Saturday, May 22 - 9AM

  • j_suggs_jr@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 21, 2010

      From: TAR RIVER RENTALS & SHIND <tarrs@...>
      Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 16:18:27 -0400 (EDT)
      To: James Suggs<j_suggs_jr@...>
      Subject: BB & Archery Training - Saturday, May 22 - 9AM

      BB & Archery Training is still on for tommorow at Camp Boddie at 9AM.  The training will be held at the shooting sports range.  It should last from 9AM until 12 Noon.  There is no cost and you do not have to pre-register.  You may want to pack a bottle of water or take a drink with you.  Thank you for all that you do for the scouts in the Tar River District!