Fw: Cub Scout Day Camp 2010

  • j_suggs_jr@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29 12:17 PM

      From: TAR RIVER RENTALS & SHIND <tarrs@...>
      Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 15:13:47 -0400 (EDT)
      To: j<j_suggs_jr@...>
      Subject: Cub Scout Day Camp 2010

      Cub Scout Day Camp 2010

      Scouts in Space

      June 21-25

       9AM-2PM

      NC Wesleyan College

      $55 Per Scout

      It's that time again to register for Cub Scout Day Camp.  This year our theme is "Scouts in Space".  Scouts will have a chance to attend 5 fun-filled days of Cub Day Camp.  This years events will include BB, Archery, a trip to the Rocky Mount Children's Museum Planitarium, Building BSA Space Derby Rockets, Sports, and more.  Also, this year's Webelo Scouts will go to the Rock Quarry.  Each scout will receive a shirt that will be worn daily and a patch.  Our space is limited to only 100 boys and currently we have 25 already signed-up.  Registartion forms may be found on our council's web page at eccbsa.org.  Click on Event Flyers then on Tar River District.  The flyer and the registration form are both there under 2010 Tar River Day Camp.

      For more information please contact Tina Parker at 544-0219 or Mindy Proctor at 908-0640