District cleanup May 8th

  • Ron Kanthak
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2010
      We will be doing our annual District cleanup in conjunction with Keep America Beautiful on May 8th, we will meet at Battle park boat ramp with registration starting at 8am and disperse to the areas to be covered and will finish at noon.
        We need to have at least 60 Cub Or Boy Scouts plus adults to finish what we wish to. Please let us know if your unit will be helping this year and how many youth and leaders will be at the event.