Roundtable - Break Out

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2010
      This Thursday during our roundtable prior to the break out sessions, Terry Best (District Advancement Chair); and Timmy Strickland (Asst. District Advancement Chair) will briefly speak about the importance of Advancements in our District. Also James Suggs will provide a short PowerPoint presentation on Online Advancement. Hopefully this short program will generate enough interest so that the Advancement Chair person from all units will attend the May roundtable for a live Online Advancement demonstration. More details will be put out this week during roundtable. Thanks.

      James Suggs
      Tar River District
      District Commissioner
      252-717-2231