Fw: Tar River Challenge

  • j_suggs_jr@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 29, 2010

      From: TAR RIVER RENTALS & SHIND <tarrs@...>
      Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 14:45:17 -0400 (EDT)
      To: James Suggs<j_suggs_jr@...>
      Subject: Tar River Challenge

      Hi everyone.  I just wanted to say thank you on behalf of the scouts and youth  who attended Tar River Challenge for taking your time to dedicate to them.  Everyone made it a sucessful day!

      Tina Parker

    • j_suggs_jr@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 27, 2012
        Message from Tina Parker.

        From: Tina Parker <cubmaster226@...>
        Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 10:13:24 -0400
        To: j_suggs_jr<j_suggs_jr@...>

        Thanks to all of the Units, Scouts, their families, and other volunteers that helped to participate in the Tar River Challenge this past weekend.  I think our purpose was well served and that was for the kids to be safe and have fun!

        Tina Parker
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 14, 2013

          2013 Cub Scout Tar River Challenge

          What: Join us for the 2013 Tar River Challenge.  We will have shooting sports, hiking, biking, racing, camping and a lot more.

          When: Friday - Sunday, March 22nd-24th.  Check-in for camping will begin on Friday after 3PM.  Events will run from 9AM-5PM on Saturday followed by evening activities.  Depart before 11AM on Sunday.

          Where: Indian Lake Park, Tarboro

          Cost:  $10.00 per Scout,  participating sibling,  and registered leader.  There will be a family cap of $24.00 per family.  Additional participants wishing to camp must pay $5.00 per person.

          If you have not registered your Unit to assist with an event please do so quickly by contacting Tina Parker at 544-0219 or by e-mail at tparker@...<mailto:tparker@...>.

          Tina Parker

          East Carolina Council, Boy Scouts of America

          Northern Area, District Executive

          Serving Halifax, Northampton, Hertford, Bertie, and Edgecombe Counties

          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 20, 2013

            Please see the attached message.

            Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android