Fw: Compasses for Tar River Challenge

  • j_suggs_jr@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26, 2010

      From: TAR RIVER RENTALS & SHIND <tarrs@...>
      Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 12:13:14 -0400 (EDT)
      To: James Suggs<j_suggs_jr@...>
      Subject: Compasses for Tar River Challenge

      If anyone has any extra compasses available Floyd F. will be running the Map & Compass Course at Tar River Challenge and could use a few extra.  hope everyone has enjoyed the mild weather this morning and are looking forward to this weekend.  Just a reminder we are having a community campfire program Sat. evening.  If anyone has a skit or song please see our Campfire MC James Suggs.  Safe Traveling!  See You Soon.  Tina  Parker