scout show

  • Ron Kanthak
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 1, 2010
      Just a reminder to units, that the Tar River District Scout Show is this Saturday March 6th. The opening is at 9:45am and the event runs from 10am until 2pm. We have several outside groups coming to participate, now we to get our Scouting units out to the event and let the community that there are youth in the area presenting a positive outlook for the community.
        So please get your unit out to the mall and show the public the strengh of Scouting in this area.

         Also, do not forget the District pinewood derby being held at the mall this Saturday also.

                   If you have any questions please call me!!!
                                  thanks