Sympathy

    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 17, 2009

      Our deepest sympathy is extended to Allan Moore and his family upon the passing of his mother Doris Ward.  Graveside services will be held 11 am Wednesday, November 18, 2009 at Rocky Mount Memorial Park in the Mausoleum.

      The family will receive family and friends anytime at the home of Allan Moore at 4024 Ketch Point Drive , Rocky Mount , NC 27803 .

      Please keep Allan and his family in your thoughts and prayers.

      Take care,

      Adam Ipock

      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 1, 2009
        We offer our deepest sympathies to the Lewis family on the passing of Pro Lewis of Roanoke Rapids.  Scouting has lost a remarkable leader,  As soon as arrangements are announced, we will post them.

        Please keep the Lewis family in your thoughts and prayers.

        Take care,

        --
        Adam Ipock
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 13, 2009
          It is with great sadness that we heard this morning that Tony Stone's wife Tonya has passed away.  Tony is the Scoutmaster for Troop 5 in Rocky Mount.  Arrangements are incomplete at this time and we will post them when they are available.

          Please keep Tony and his family in your thoughts and prayers as they go through this difficult time.

          --
          Adam Ipock
          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 28, 2009
            We extend our deepest sympathy to Spencer Etheridge on the passing of his wife Mary Ann Harrell Etheridge.  No arrangements have been announced.

            Spencer has a long history of serving scouting in our area.  Currently, Spencer is serving as the unit commissioner for several units in Tarboro.

            Please keep Spencer and his family in your thoughts and prayers.

            --
            Adam Ipock
          • Spencer and Mary Anne
            Message 5 of 9 , Dec 29, 2009
              Adam-

              This is Spencer's son Frank. Thank you for sending out the email. Just wanted to let you know the arrangements in case anyone is interested in attending the service.

              A memorial service will be held Thursday 3:30 at Carlisle Funeral Home in Tarboro. We will also be receiving friends at Carlisle Funeral Home from 2:30 - 3:30 for a visitation before the memorial.

              Thanks again for your thoughts and prayers.

              Frank Etheridge

              Message 6 of 9 , May 2, 2010
                It is with a sad heart that we announce the passing of Michael Dee Turner, Jr.  Michael was involved in an automobile accident on Saturday, May 1st.  Michael was a youth member of Troop 37 and very active in the Order of the Arrow.  Scouting has lost a fine young man.

                The arrangements for Michael are:

                Visitation will be held from 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM on Tuesday, May 04, 2010 at Wheeler & Woodlief Funeral Home, 1130 North
                Winstead Avenue, Rocky Mount, NC 27804-8762.
                A Memorial Service will be held at 7:00 PM, Tuesday, May 04, 2010 at Wheeler & Woodlief Chapel, 1130 North Winstead Avenue, Rocky Mount, NC 27804-8762, (252) 451-8800.  Please wear your Class A Scout Uniform to show your support.

                If you would like to send Dee a card, his address is:

                Dee Turner
                4560 Bend of the River Rd
                Elm City, NC  27822

                Please keep Dee Turner and his family in your thoughts and prayers.

                --
                Adam Ipock
                Message 7 of 9 , Apr 19, 2011

                  The Tar River District was saddened to hear of the passing of Al Coe.  Al was officially "Mr. Wood Badge" for East Carolina Council and volunteered countless hours in the Wood Badge training program.

                  A memorial service is scheduled for:

                  Wednesday, April 20, 2011

                  6:00pm-8:00pm

                  Johnson Funeral Home

                  661 English Road, Rocky Mount NC

                  Please keep the family of Al Coe in your thoughts and prayers.

                  CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE- "This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the
                  individual or entity to which they are addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
                  review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this
                  information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received
                  this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from your computer. Please note that
                  any view or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent
                  those of Boddie-Noell Enterprises, Inc. and/or its affiliates. Finally, the recipient should check this e-mail
                  and any attachments for the presence of viruses. Boddie-Noell Enterprises accepts no liability for any damage
                  caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail."
                  Message 8 of 9 , Apr 19, 2011

                    Wednesday, April 20, 2011

                    6:00pm-8:00pm

                    Message 9 of 9 , Aug 7, 2013

                      We offer our sympathy to Steve Mercer on the passing of his father William “Bill” Mercer.  Bill served scouting for many years in the Wilson District and was a Silver Beaver recipient.  The visitation is Thursday at Wilson Memorial Service, 2811 Fieldstream Drive Wilson NC from 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM.  The funeral service is Friday at 11:00 AM at First Baptist Church, Wilson NC.  Please keep Steve, Karen, and the entire family in your thoughts and prayers.

                      Please see the following link for more information.

                      http://www.wilsonmemorialservice.com/new_view.php?id=3426174

                      http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/rockymounttelegram/obituary.aspx?n=william-l-mercer&pid=166296302&fhid=16943#fbLoggedOut

                      Adam Ipock

                      Sr. Director of IS Technical Services

                      Boddie-Noell Enterprises, Inc.

                      (252) 937-2800 ext 1212

                      P Please consider the environment before printing my email.