Tar River District Awards Banquet

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2009

    Just a reminder that our District Awards Banquet will be held on Thursday, December 10th at St Paul United Methodist Church .  Registration begins at 7:00pm and the buffet line opens at 7:30pm.  The cost is $10.00 per person.

    If you could please email me at aipock@... if you plan on attending.  We must let the catering company know our count by December 1, 2009.  Preregistration is a must.  You can pay at the door if that makes it easier for you or mail the fee to Kinston .

    Attached is the nomination form for the District Volunteer Awards.  Please take time to nominate one of the many worthy volunteers that we have in our district.  Please send the completed form to Roger Seale, Tar River District Chairman.  Roger’s contact information is on the form.

    Thank you for all that you do to support Scouting!  It is appreciated.

    Take care,

    Adam Ipock

    Sr. Director of IS Technical Services

    Boddie-Noell Enterprises, Inc.

    (252) 937-2800 ext 1212

    P Please consider the environment before printing my email.