Ron Kanthak's Mother

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 21, 2009

      We extend our deepest sympathy to Ron Kanthak on the passing of his mother Jenny.  Arrangements are incomplete at this time, but the plan is to have a memorial service in Arkansas later this week.

      If you would like to send Ron a card his address is:

      Ron and Rosa Kanthak

      617 Hammond Street

      Rocky Mount NC   27804

      Please keep Ron and his family in your thoughts and prayers.

      Take care,

      Adam Ipock

      Sr. Director of IS Technical Services

      Boddie-Noell Enterprises, Inc.

      (252) 937-2800 ext 1212

      P Please consider the environment before printing my email.