2009 District Banquet Awards Nomination Form

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2009

    Attached is the form to use to nominate a district volunteer for an award.  Please submit the completed nomination form to Roger Seale, our District Chairman.  His contact information is on the attached form.  The deadline for turning in the form is November 13, 2009.  Remember that our District Banquet is December 10, 2009.

    Please take the time to complete an application for the many number of great volunteers that we have in the district.

    Thank you for all that you do to support our youth.

    Take care,

    Adam Ipock

    Sr. Director of IS Technical Services

    Boddie-Noell Enterprises, Inc.

    (252) 937-2800 ext 1212

    P Please consider the environment before printing my email.