Leader Training at the Fall Camopree-JOTA

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2009
      The decision has been made to postpone leader training during the Fall Camporee - JOTA, the weekend of October 16 - 18, 2009. This is mainly due to the late availability of the new training materials.

      This decision will also give our District Training Team a change to review and familiarize themselves with the new training materials (standards) prior to offering any classes. This will allow our District Training Team the opportunity to provide a Quality Training Program to all leaders.

      If you have any questions, please contact

      Don Ulrich
      District Training Chair
      Tar River District
      donulrich@...

      Thanks,

      James Suggs
      District Commissioner
      Tar I
      j_suggs_jr@...
    • Don Ulrich
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2009

        I would like to add that if you or someone within your Troop or Pack would like to be on the training staff, please contact me at 252 937 1016 or email donulrich@...

        The decision has been made to postpone leader training during the Fall Camporee - JOTA, the weekend of October 16 - 18, 2009. This is mainly due to the late availability  of the new training materials.

        This decision will also give our District Training Team a change to review and familiarize themselves with the new training materials (standards) prior to offering any classes. This will allow our District Training Team the opportunity to provide a Quality Training Program to all leaders.

        If you have any questions, please contact

        Don Ulrich
        District Training Chair
        Tar River District
        donulrich@autumncor p.com