Steve's Bicycle Shop (Local Scout Shop)

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2009

      Just a reminder that Steve’s Bicycle Shop located at 401 S Wesleyan Blvd in Rocky Mount stocks Cub and Boy Scout Supplies.  The phone number is 252-442-5020.  Hours of operation are Monday – Friday 10am – 6pm and Saturday from 10am – 2pm.  Please consider supporting our local supplier of Cub and Boy Scout items.

      Take care,

      Adam Ipock

      Sr. Director of IS Technical Services

      Boddie-Noell Enterprises, Inc.

      (252) 937-2800 ext 1212

      P Please consider the environment before printing my email.