FW: Eagle Scout project

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10 10:44 AM

      Rocky Mount High School had an opportunity for a possible Eagle Scout Project.  If you have anyone in your Troop that has an interest, please let me know.

      Take care,

      Adam Ipock

      Sr. Director of IS Technical Services

      Boddie-Noell Enterprises, Inc.

      (252) 937-2800 ext 1212

      P Please consider the environment before printing my email.