Wood Badge information

  • Don Ulrich
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14 1:18 PM

    The following attachment has the information for the ECC Wood Badge course being held at Camp Boddie (formerly Camp Bonner ).  You will need adobe acrobat reader to open the file. If you are having problems opening the attachment or want further info, let me know by shooting a separate email to donulrich@... or call me at home at 252-937-1016

    Don Ulrich

    Tar River District Training