Re: [TarRiverDistrictECCBSA] If anyone has cotact information for Tim Lane at...

  • SP27804@AOL.COM
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23, 2009
      252-937-2800 should be the BNE switchboard.

      In a message dated 6/23/2009 5:10:11 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, mindy_proctor@... writes:

      If anyone has cotact information for Tim Lane at Boddie Noell please email it to me or call my cell# with it.  My number is 908-0640.  Tim is always great about taking care of our daycamp lunch on Friday and I opened camp today and have completely forgotten about getting everything set with him for this and now I can't access his contact info.because I have a new computer from what I had last year that had it on it.
      Thanks alot,
      Mindy Proctor

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional