Congratulations to Tar River's newest Eagle Scouts!

  • tarrivereagle
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 5, 2009
      Earning their Eagle Badge at the June 2 Eagle Board, we recognize:

      Fletcher Hunter, T40
      Thomas Blanton, T40
      Kyle Norville, T96
      Robbie Wrenn, T76

      The next District Eagle Board will be on Tuesday, August 4, 6 pm at Boddie Noell

      Charles Kralick
      Tar River District Eagle Board Chairman
    • tarrivereagle
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 6, 2010
        Tar River District ended 2009 with 40 new Eagle Scouts.

        Approved in November and December were:

        David Fincher, T37
        Michael Sutton, T628

        James Adams, T40
        Bennett Satterwhite, T627
        William Harkins, T589
        Lawrence Sandifer, T148

        Approved at the January District Eagle Board, our fist two Eagles of 2010 are:

        Will Adams, T40
        Matthew Boyette, T96

        Congratulations to them all.