Congratulations to Tar River's newest Eagle Scouts!

  • tarrivereagle
    Message 1 of 7 , May 7, 2009
      At the May 5th District Eagle Board, the following young men were approved for Eagle:

      Forrest Brown, T76

      Kevin Poulin, T11

      Jas Huneycutt, T16

      Matt Braswell, T76

      John Williams, T76

      Approved at the April 7th Board were:

      John Davidson, T96

      Stuart Stroud, T40

      Chris Yenney, T40

      Justin Hinton, T148

      Tyler Leggins, T76

      Aaron Ocampo, T627

      Bryan Davis, T627

      Seth Muller, T40

      Congratulations to them all!

      Charles Kralick
      Tar River District Eagle Board Chairman
    • Stephen
      Message 2 of 7 , May 8, 2009

        Charles,

        Great job. Thank you for the e-mail.

                                           Stephen

        Message 3 of 7 , May 8, 2009
          Thanks Charles for helping out all these young men...............Clifton Glover

          At the May 5th District Eagle Board, the following young men were approved for Eagle:

          Forrest Brown, T76

          Kevin Poulin, T11

          Jas Huneycutt, T16

          Matt Braswell, T76

          John Williams, T76

          Approved at the April 7th Board were:

          John Davidson, T96

          Stuart Stroud, T40

          Chris Yenney, T40

          Justin Hinton, T148

          Tyler Leggins, T76

          Aaron Ocampo, T627

          Bryan Davis, T627

          Seth Muller, T40

          Congratulations to them all!

          Charles Kralick
          Tar River District Eagle Board Chairman

        • Proctor, Russell L
          Message 4 of 7 , May 8, 2009
            Message
            Charles, thank you for your leadership. This is great information that I hope you will continue to share every month. Thank you for what you do. You make a difference. Personal regards, Russell
            At the May 5th District Eagle Board, the following young men were approved for Eagle:

            Forrest Brown, T76

            Kevin Poulin, T11

            Jas Huneycutt, T16

            Matt Braswell, T76

            John Williams, T76

            Approved at the April 7th Board were:

            John Davidson, T96

            Stuart Stroud, T40

            Chris Yenney, T40

            Justin Hinton, T148

            Tyler Leggins, T76

            Aaron Ocampo, T627

            Bryan Davis, T627

            Seth Muller, T40

            Congratulations to them all!

            Charles Kralick
            Tar River District Eagle Board Chairman

            Reminder: E-mail sent through the Internet is not secure.
            Do not use e-mail to send us confidential information
            such as credit card numbers, changes of address, PIN
            numbers, passwords, or other important information.
            Do not e-mail orders to buy or sell securities, transfer
            funds, or send time sensitive instructions. We will not
            accept such orders or instructions. This e-mail is not
            an official trade confirmation for transactions executed
            for your account. Your e-mail message is not private in
            that it is subject to review by the Firm, its officers,
            agents and employees.
            Reminder: E-mail sent through the Internet is not secure.
            Do not use e-mail to send us confidential information
            such as credit card numbers, changes of address, PIN
            numbers, passwords, or other important information.
            Do not e-mail orders to buy or sell securities, transfer
            funds, or send time sensitive instructions. We will not
            accept such orders or instructions. This e-mail is not
            an official trade confirmation for transactions executed
            for your account. Your e-mail message is not private in
            that it is subject to review by the Firm, its officers,
            agents and employees.
          • Kralick, Charles
            Message 5 of 7 , May 8, 2009

              You obviously got home OK from WP; we pulled into the church at 10:45 that night; did our tour of WP that morning; didn’t stop at Liberty State Park because it was raining buckets.

              As to potential Eagles, where does Alex Koszelak stand?  He’s at the top of our follow-up list, having had his project approved in Feb 2008.l

              Charles Kralick, Partner
              Tatum, LLC - Raleigh , NC
              919.926.7137
              •••  voice mail
              919.926.1052
              •••  fax
              252.459.2143
              ••• @ Braswell Foods
              252.862.0248
              ••• @ Beasley Enterprises
              252.903.1819
              ••• cell
              252.937.4361
              ••• Rocky Mount home office
              Charles.Kralick@...
              www.tatumllc.com

              Message 6 of 7 , Jun 5, 2009
                Earning their Eagle Badge at the June 2 Eagle Board, we recognize:

                Fletcher Hunter, T40
                Thomas Blanton, T40
                Kyle Norville, T96
                Robbie Wrenn, T76

                The next District Eagle Board will be on Tuesday, August 4, 6 pm at Boddie Noell

                Message 7 of 7 , Jan 6, 2010
                  Tar River District ended 2009 with 40 new Eagle Scouts.

                  Approved in November and December were:

                  David Fincher, T37
                  Michael Sutton, T628

                  James Adams, T40
                  Bennett Satterwhite, T627
                  William Harkins, T589
                  Lawrence Sandifer, T148

                  Approved at the January District Eagle Board, our fist two Eagles of 2010 are:

                  Will Adams, T40
                  Matthew Boyette, T96

                  Congratulations to them all.