district cleanup may 9th

  • Ron Kanthak
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4 10:25 AM
      Just a reminder that this Saturday May 9th is our annual
      District cleanup day. We will meet at the boat landing at
      Battle park, registration is at 8:30am and the cleanup will
      be from 9am until noon, and will have Cub Scouts on land
      in the parks trails and the Boy Scouts on the river banks and in canoes. We need Scouts to man the canoes, we will
      have some canoes available or you can bring your own.
      There will be orange juice, coffee, danish and water available
      in the morning. Please have Scouts in their Class A shirts
      or if they will be in canoes their class B t-shirts.

                Thanks in advance for the large turnout!!