relay for life edgecombe

  • Ron Kanthak
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2009
      A reminder to all Cub and Boy Scout units, that this Friday May 1st is the Relay for Life in Tarboro(at the high school).
      We would like to have as many Scouts and Scouters there in class A uniforms as possible for the survivors walk at 6pm. We would like the the scouts to arrive by 5:15pm so that they can be organized to surround the field for the survivors walk and salute the walkers, which starts at 6pm.
      After the survivors walk all Scouts and Scouters are invited
      to have a free hot dog supper, then they may leave or stay around for more the evenings events.

                  Thanks