Change of start time for April Roundtable

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6 1:14 PM
      Maundy Thursday at St. Paul is this Thursday, all leaders and their guests are invited to attend Maundy Thursday at 7:00 pm.

      We will be starting our Roundtable at 8:00 pm. Please plan on attending, this will be Ed Pisani's last Roundtable with us and we'd like for everyone to bid him a good farewell and the best of luck for his future endeavors. Thanks.

      James Suggs