Sudden Loss of a friend, brother,scoutmaster ---(big) Terry Stauffer T.P.141

  • mescoutuscouttar2
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2009
      To all,
      We have lost a great eagle scout as well as a great leader.
      He died in a traggic accident. He has 2 boys involved with scouts as well as his wife. Please keep the family in your prayers & thoughts.Arragements not complete at this time,will do our best to post when complete. Thanks, Ritchie & Kathy Hawkins