tar river challenge

  • westec24@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 18, 2009
      the meeting has been changed from thursday night  to friday night at 7pm at calvery chapel in red oak if you have any question feel free to call me.

      thanks allan
    • westec24@aol.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 28, 2009
        i would like to personaly thank everyone who was involved with the decision making process on friday concerning the event i am truley sorry we could have the event as planned but my main concern  was the safety of our scouts and volenteers as well as our wonderfull parents. i did not want to ruin a good program with bad weather. we will look at another date for the event. thanks to adam for staying in touch with me all day.

        thanks allan

        ps. if anyone has any suggestions on a date please let me know.
      • eatnsmoke4u@embarqmail.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 28, 2009
          I personally think it was a wise decision to postpone the event under the circumstances. With all of the District and Council activities planned in the future I would suggest the weekend after Memorial day. This way we have a big District event just prior to the end of school. Just a suggestion.

          Lewis Smith
          Pack 76

          Message 4 of 8 , May 27, 2009
            just a reminder that tar river challenge is this saturday may 30th, registration is from 8 to 9, with opening cermony at 9:30

            there will be lunch available for $3.50 hamburger or hot dog and chips and drink

            i need to know if pack 37 is going to be there with the obstacal corse, if someone could please call me and let me know

            also i need larry parker to please call me about the porter jons.

            thanks allan