January 8 2009 Roundtable

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2009

      We have a great roundtable scheduled for you this Thursday.  We will be updating you on all of the events for the first part of 2009.  In particular Scouting for Food and the Merit Badge Camporee.

      Tony Stone with Troop 5 will be demonstrating Dutch oven cooking for the Boy Scout breakout session.

      I will be available to take any recharter packages that need to be turned in.

      Here is the schedule.

      6:15pm Commissioners Meeting

      6:30pm Social

      7:00pm Roundtable begins

      Thank you for all that you do for our youth!  It is appreciated and I look forward to seeing you at the first roundtable for 2009.

      Take care,

      Adam Ipock

      Boddie-Noell Enterprises, Inc.

      (252) 937-2800 ext 1212