Announcement

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2009

      It is with great sorrow that we let you know that Floyd Fincher ’s wife, Cathy Davina Fincher, passed away on December 27, 2008.

      A memorial service will be Saturday, January 3, 2009 at 1:00PM in the Chapel of Cornerstone Funeral Home (located on highway 58 in Nashville ) with the Rev. Billy Webb and Rev. John Hudson officiating. Visitation will follow after the service and a family reception will follow at Mount Herman Baptist Church @ 5556 Bend of The River Road.     In lieu of flowers, memorials may be made to the American Cancer Society at 8300 Health Park, Raleigh, NC, 27615.     On-line condolences may be sent to the Fincher family by visiting www.cornerstonefuneralhomeandcremations.com    Arrangements are entrusted to Cornerstone Funeral Home and Cremations, 1052 South First Street , Nashville , NC 27856 .

      If you would like to send Floyd a card, his address is:

      Floyd Fincher

      4288 Bend of the River Road

      Elm City NC 27822

      Please keep Floyd and his family in your thoughts and prayers.

      Adam Ipock