Tar River District Roundtable and Commissioner Staff Meeting, 11/13/2008, 6:30 pm

  • TarRiverDistrictECCBSA@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 10, 2008
      Reminder from: TarRiverDistrictECCBSA Yahoo! Group

      Title: Tar River District Roundtable and Commissioner Staff Meeting

      Date: Thursday November 13, 2008
      Time: 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 2 days, 3 minutes.
      Location: St Paul United Methodist Church
      Notes: Please join us for our monthly roundtable meeting.

      6:15 pm Commissioner Staff Meeting
      6:30 pm Social
      7:00 pm Roundtable begins

    • TarRiverDistrictECCBSA@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 12, 2008

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 12, 2008

          This is Clifton Glover with Troop 40……………….

          We some of the plywood put together tables that we would like to give to some needy troop ??

          Maybe some tents and some cooking items