Thank You

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2008

      Thanks to all that were able to attend Scout Night at  last evening. We had a great turn out and the folks from Boddie-Noell were very pleased. Boddie-Noell Enterprises has been a long term and proud sponsor of Scouting in our area. Your presence was greatly appreciated.

      Special thanks to Bob Bobbitt for sharing his bamboo gateway and to Burl Williams for bringing his “idiot yoyos” (which made an idiot out of me as I still could not get the hang of it).