David D Pearson/JV/Cummins is out of the office.

  • David.D.Pearson@cummins.com
    Message 1 of 49 , Aug 5, 2006
      I will be out of the office starting 08/05/2006 and will not return until
      08/14/2006.

      I will respond to your message when I return. Contact "Charles Murray" if
      you need anything important.
      This e-mail transmission and any attachments to it are intended solely for
      the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain
      confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended
      recipient, your use, forwarding, printing, storing, disseminating,
      distribution, or copying of this communication is prohibited. If you
      by replying to this message and delete it from your computer.
    • David.D.Pearson@cummins.com