Scout Night at Hardee's

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 13, 2008

      Scout Night at Hardee’s

      October 30th

      4:00 p.m. until 7:00 p.m.

      Hardee’s located by Lowes Home Improvement in Rocky Mount

      600 North Wesleyan Blvd., Rocky Mount

      Notice to all Troops and Packs in the Rocky Mount area. Please visit the newly remodeled Hardee’s from 4:00 p.m. until 7:00 p.m. on Thursday, October 30th. Enjoy a meal and a portion of all sales will be given to the Tar River District as a donation. Big Dawg radio will be on location playing requests. Come see us and wear your uniform. We want everyone in the community to see our Cubs and Scouts!

      Thank you in advance for your support!