Webelos Transition Training Tar River District

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 7, 2008
      Good afternoon Tar River District:

      As a reminder, the Tar River District will be holding Webelos Transition
      Training during the October and November roundtables. We will cover half of
      the training at the October Roundtable and the rest at the November
      roundtable.

      The dates for the roundtables are:

      October 9th and November 13th
      Location St Paul United Methodist Church http://www.saintpaulumc.ws/
      1217 Bethlehem Rd Rocky Mount NC

      Time: Our social starts at 6:30pm and we will have a short roundtable
      meeting at 7:00pm and the training will start promptly at 7:15pm.

      We have already held the train the trainer portion and recorded it. We have
      the manuals ready to go and the video equipment in place. All we need is some
      more attendees. Please plan on joining us. Did I mention that if you attend
      both sessions you will receive a certificate and a one of a kind patch?

      Thank you for all that you do for our youth and if I can answer and
      questions, please let me know.

      Take care,

      Adam Ipock
      Boddie-Noell Enterprises, Inc.