lost camera at Jakes Day

  • Mescoutuscout2@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 29, 2008
      There was a camera found at Jake's Day,.If you know of anyone who lost a camera, they can contact Tim Schrock and discribe
      the camera, he will get it returned to them.  Tim's cell number is 908-1231.
                      Ron Kanthak
    • SP27804@AOL.COM
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 29, 2008
        I have a small black walkie talkie someone left at the fishing trip to Camp Charles back on sept 21st if its yours come by Pridgen Tire, 3521 Sunset Ave, (right beside Hardees on Sunset Ave) Mon-Fri 0800 to 6pm and Sat )800-1PM see Steve.