Re: [TarRiverDistrictECCBSA] GREAT TIME TO JOIN &HELP SUPPORT & GET US GOING & OPEN MEMBERSHIP

  • Ann Turner
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 13, 2008

      Please count me in as a member!!  I have been a member of the first one for years and it has proven to be very helpful!!  Much information was passed along this information highway.  So Please, Make sure My e-mail is included.  Thank you!!

      A. Turner

      From: MH Pridgen <mh.pridgen@gmail. com>
      To: TarRiverDistrictECC BSA@yahoogroups. com
      Date: Friday, July 11, 2008, 3:51 PM

      How do you join????????   mhp

      On Fri, Jul 11, 2008 at 1:11 PM, mescoutuscouttar2 <rhawkinsiii@ yahoo.com> wrote:

      GOOD DAY, EVERY ONE, open membership!
      please join our new group ,at tar 2! TaRiverDistrict2ECC BSA
      We are trying to promote and get some more members,in order to better
      communicate with each other! We are a brand new group!
      Purpose: Promote Roanoke valley,lake gaston, roanoke rapids
      lake,roanoke river,nothhampton county,halifax county, Medoc mountain
      state park etc.also more paticipation from our area in all B.S.A.
      functions,mainly for tar 2 district,but not exclusive!

      We will work a very similar format as this group! with a few more
      veiwpoints etc.
      We are extending an open enrollment, to try to get more members even
      from our own area,soon we may link up,We stress may !

      We are trying to get the word around in our area & we wished to
      include every one in this group, hopefully to help us all!

      The open enrollment period will be from today 07-11-08 thru the end
      of July! Please help support us & Join!If you wish
      just temporary!

      After the open enrollment ,it will have to be approved by group to
      Join!

      We thank you for your help & support as we grow!

      Many Thanks,
      Richard Hawkins