winter camporee meeting

  • Mescoutuscout2@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2008
      This Tuesday June 17th we will be having a organizational meeting for the merit badge camporee being held in January 2009. The meeting was to be held at  Dortches, but we were not able to get the meeting area for that day, so we will instead have the meeting at the West Edgecombe Ruritian Club in Rocky Mount. The meeting will start at 6:42pm and is open to anyone who would like to help with the event or has input into merit badges they would like to have taught or any other comments on the event.
        If you can not make the meeting but have some ideas on the running or content of the event, please call or email me.
                         Thanks

      Vote for your city's best dining and nightlife. City's Best 2008.