Spring Camporee

  • csx_flash
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 7 2:21 PM
      Can someone post or send me a map of the Camporee grounds? There is
      none in the Camporee Leaders' Manual.
      Also, could someone please give directions to get there?
    • TAstone5@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 10 6:15 PM
        There are Council camp maps on the ecc.org web site.
        Just click on the map that you need.
        There are 5 camps.

        Thanks,
        Tony Stone
        T 5

      • csx_flash
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 11 2:15 PM
          Thanks for the info, Tony. These maps are great for getting to the
          camps and is part of the info I need. It may not be online, but I would
          like to have a map OF the campsites, not just a map TO the sites. For
          example, for Bonner North I would like a map showing the different
          areas (Gold, White, Blue, etc.). In the same way I would like a map of
          Bonner showing the various sites (Seminole, Arapahoe, the Dining Hall,
          pool, climbing area, etc.
          Thanks again as the info you gave is needed.
        • TAstone5@aol.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 19 5:37 PM
            Hi,
            Check the council website.
            The Extravaganza 2008 has a camp bonner map.
            Maybe you could come to this event.
            This is the who, what, where event.
            I checked the camporee book for this year and it does not have thes two maps, go figure.

            Thanks,
            Tony Stone
            SM-Troop 5

            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 11 9:24 AM

              Scout Leaders,

              The time has come that we must have an estimate of the number of Troops that that will be attending the ECC Spring Camporee.  This will be used to determine what campsite we will have and the number of campsites to marked off.  It will also be used to determine the specific service project we will be doing as a group.

              Please let me know by calling the number below or at the Roundtable on tomorrow night.  We also need to know if you have leaders or older scouts who can help with the three activities that we are in charge of.  The leader/older scout’s staff assistance can be counted towards your patrol(s) Camporee score.

              Thanks,

              Terry Best, Area Chief

              252-452-2023 (M)