Re: whittling chip

  • Chris
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 4, 2008
      http://www.boyscouttrail.com/content/award/award-434.asp

      Above is a good page for information.

      --- In TarRiverDistrictECCBSA@yahoogroups.com, "nightnelms"
      <nightnelms@...> wrote:

      > what all is involved with the whittling chip badge and where can i
      > find out more info.
      >
      > Joey
      >
      > pack 587

    • Red Whitaker

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 4, 2008

          Red and Chris gave some great links.  We all appreciate your responses to a great question from Joey.  I would also add that this is a great den activity for Bears/Webelos/WebelosII.  Even though some boys have earned it already, reinforcement can’t do anyone harm, including adults like yours truly. You can get the Whittling Chip cards from the Council.