Fwd: tarriver challenge

  • westec24@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 29, 2008

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Griffin, David <David.Griffin@...>
      To: westec24@...
      Cc: episani@...
      Sent: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 3:35 pm
      Subject: FW: tarriver challenge

      If you intend on having an archery area or zip line I need the info below ASAP.

      The shad run has begun and they are between Tarboro and Greenville now….   If they are in the area the weekend of your event, we need to make sure the boat trailer parking lot remains accessible to fishermen…

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 3, 2008

        The Hickory shad and a few White shad are at Battle Park now, so the trailer lot must remain accessible for boat trailers.

        Bill Collart

        252-442-0858

        collartwj@...

        If you intend on having an archery area or zip line I need the info below ASAP.

        The shad run has begun and they are between Tarboro and Greenville now….   If they are in the area the weekend of your event, we need to make sure the boat trailer parking lot remains accessible to fishermen…

        can  you provide some trash cans through out the park and also who do i need to talk to about security. we had some cars get broken into last year and we want to prevent tha this year.

        thanks

        allan moore
        252-469-6750
        tarriver challenge corridnator

        <hr size=2 width="100%" align=center>

        Supercharge your AIM. Get the AIM toolbar for your browser.