Opporntunity for God and Me Award

  • episani2003
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2008
      Nashville United Methodist Church (home of Pack 76) is hosting a God
      and me class beginnning January 20 @ 4:00 P.M. WE still have a few
      slots open but we need for people to pre-register in order to make
      sure all materials are in place for the class. CAn you please send
      this out to see if we have any further interest?

      Thanks

      Lewis Smith

      CubMaster Pack 76

      Nashville, NC

      Sent: Wednesday, January 2, 2008 7:07:47 PM (GMT-0500)
      America/New_York
      Subject: God and Me Class at NUMC

      Please forward this to all you know that have children in the 1st
      through 3rd grade.
      Deadline for registration is THIS SUNDAY.
      Thank You
      Bob

      We are teaching the class "God and Me" at United Methodist Church in
      Nashville, NC.
      The Knot you will receive can be worn on Cub Scout uniform, your Boy
      Scout uniform as a Scout and as a Adult Leader.
      Classes will start on Jan 20 at 4:00 PM and last about an hour.
      Duration will be about 5 to 6 weeks.
      This is for all first through third grade students.
      ALL ARE INVITED
      That includes any siblings or friends in that age group. Encourage
      any 4H, Girl Scouts, or......
      Requirements:
      Student must be in the first through third grade.
      An adult mentor must also attend and participate in the class.
      $10.00 is the cost.
      We will be ordering materials soon. All students must have their own
      workbook.
      If you need more information please email Bob hogswamp@...