Cub Scouts God and Me

  • hogswamp
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 18, 2007
      We are teaching the class "God and Me" at United Methodist Church in
      Nashville, NC.
      The Knot you will receive can be worn on Cub Scout uniform, your Boy
      Scout uniform as a Scout and as a Adult Leader.
      Classes will start on Jan 20 at 4:00 PM and last about an hour.
      Duration will be about 5 to 6 weeks.
      This is for all first through third grade students.
      ALL ARE INVITED
      That includes any siblings or friends in that age group. Encourage
      any 4H, Girl Scouts, or......
      Requirements:
      Student must be in the first through third grade.
      An adult mentor must also attend and participate in the class.
      $10.00 is the cost.
      We will be ordering materials soon. All students must have their own
      workbook.
      If you need more information please email
      Bob
      hogswamp@...