tar river challenge

  • westec24@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 29, 2007
      just a reminder about   the meeting tonight at 7:00pm at dorches baptist church and we still need a list of boys who want to do arrow of light at tar river challenge

      thanks allan

    • tim allen
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 3, 2008
        I need to give the list of my boys who will be in the arrow of light at the tar river.  Do I send them to you?

        Tim Alleen
        Pack 76 Nashville.
        462-2329

        westec24@... wrote:
        just a reminder about   the meeting tonight at 7:00pm at dorches baptist church and we still need a list of boys who want to do arrow of light at tar river challenge

        thanks allan

      • joey nelms
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 3, 2008
          I have one boy who wants to do the arrow of light at
          the tar river challenge, his name is Houston Brock

          Joey Nelms
          Cubmaster pack 587
          --- tim allen <allens0716@...> wrote:

          > I need to give the list of my boys who will be in
          > the arrow of light at the tar river. Do I send them
          > to you?
          >
          > Tim Alleen
          > Pack 76 Nashville.
          > 462-2329
          >
          > westec24@... wrote:
          > just a reminder about the meeting tonight at
          > 7:00pm at dorches baptist church and we still need a
          > list of boys who want to do arrow of light at tar
          > river challenge
          >
          > thanks allan
          > 252-469-6750
          >
          > ---------------------------------
          > More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL
          > Mail!

          > Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them
          > fast with Yahoo! Search.

          Be a better friend, newshound, and
        • westec24@aol.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 4, 2008
            yes all i need is the number  and you can order the patches as well as the mothers pin

            thanks allan