Re: [TarRiverDistrictECCBSA] leader specific training

  • LEWIS SMITH
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 30, 2007

      I would like to attend the training but I will not be able to attend on this date.

      Lewis Smith

      Pack 76

      Right now, I have 3 people that I know that can make training (pack 11).  This is not enough for training, so if there are people that you know that do want to attend, I need to know.  If not, I’ll have to reschedule the training.  I need to know something by Thursday.

    • joey nelms
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 30, 2007
        I have 2 from pack 587.

        Joey