leader specific training

  • Don Ulrich
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 30 6:15 AM

      Right now, I have 3 people that I know that can make training (pack 11).  This is not enough for training, so if there are people that you know that do want to attend, I need to know.  If not, I’ll have to reschedule the training.  I need to know something by Thursday.

    • LEWIS SMITH
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 30 9:57 AM

        I would like to attend the training but I will not be able to attend on this date.

        Lewis Smith

        Pack 76

        Right now, I have 3 people that I know that can make training (pack 11).  This is not enough for training, so if there are people that you know that do want to attend, I need to know.  If not, I’ll have to reschedule the training.  I need to know something by Thursday.

      • joey nelms
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 30 8:24 PM
          I have 2 from pack 587.

          Joey