FW: Pack 752

  • Don Ulrich
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2007

      From: McGee-Anthony, Cornelia [mailto: Cornelia.McGee-Anthony@... ]
      Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2007 9:56 AM
      To: Don Ulrich
      Subject: RE: Pack 752

      Good morning,

      This email correspondence serves as a reminder notice regarding the NC Big Sweep Cleanup scheduled for Saturday, Oct. 6th, from 9 am to 12 noon.  Volunteers are asked to meet at Sunset Park Shelter C at 9 am to receive cleanup supplies and assignments.  Lunch will be served at 12 noon.  Scout patches will be given to participating cub/boy scouts.  If you have any questions, please feel free to call me at 972-1327 or 343-3212.

      Thank you and take good care.

      Cornelia McGee-Anthony, KAB Coordinator

      Keep America Beautiful of Nash & Edgecombe Counties

      Post Office box 1180

      Rocky Mount, NC 27802-1180

      Office: (252) 972-1327

      Fax: (252) 972-1385