Winter merit badge camporee

  • Mescoutuscout2@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 25, 2007
      THERE WILL BE A MEETING THIS THURSDAY SEPTEMBER 27TH AT DORTCHES BAPTIST CHURCH AT 6;30 PM, TO
      DISCUSS AND PLAN FOR THE MERIT BADGE CAMPOREE IN JANUARY.  IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO INSTRUCT OR HELP
      INSTRUCT A MERIT BADGE COME OUT AND LET US KNOW. IF YOU HAVE IDEAS ON THE MERIT BADGES THAT
      SHOULD BE OFFERED LET US KNOW. THIS YEAR THE CLASSES WILL BE LIMITED TO A CERTAIN NUMBER AND
      WILL BE CLOSED AFTER THAT NUMBER IS REACHED OR WE WILL OFFER THE MERIT BADGE TWICE. SO WE ARE
      TRYING TO GET THE LIST AND SCHEDULE OF MERIT BADGES OUT FOR THE OCTOBER ROUNDTABLE(NOVEMBER
      ROUNDTABLE AT THE LATEST) SO SCOUTS CAN PRE-REGISTER FOR CLASSES.
         THIS YEARS CAMPOREE WILL BE HELD AT THE WEST EDGECOMBE RURITAN CLUB, BECAUSE WE WILL HAVE
      MORE ROOM AND WILL HAVE HEATED ROOMS TO TEACH CLASSES IN IF THE WEATHER IS ACTUALLY COLD IN
      JANUARY.

                     WE WOULD LIKE TO HAVE AS MUCH IMPUT INTO THE BADGES OFFERED AT THIS CAMPOREE AS
      POSSIBLE SO PLEASE TRY TO ATTEND THIS MEETING AND IF YOU CAN NOT MAKE THE MEETING AND WOULD LIKE
      TO HELP OR HAVE IDEAS TO OFFER, PLEASE CALL ME.

                                     THURSDAY SEPTEMBER 27TH AT 6:30PM
                                           DORTCHES BAPTIST CHURCH

                                                   RON KANTHAK

    • William Collart
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 26, 2007

        I will not be at the meeting; Eric has a soccer game I plan on attending.  What are the dates for the camporee?  If available I am willing to help.  I could do one of the following, Fish and Wildlife Management, Fishing, Forester, Nature or there are some others I am somewhat qualified for, but my brain will not allow me to think at this time.

        FYI  JAKES DAY will be Saturday September 20, 2008, registration is at 8:00am.  I hope that gives you enough notice some people like the archery folks don’t seem to think a year in advance is quite good enough, but that is another story.

        Keep in touch,

        Bill Collart

        252-442-0858

        collartwj@...

        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 26, 2007
          Dates are January 18-20th 2008, let me know if it looks like you are available and I will get with you on possible
          merit badges.
               We will start loading up the rope bridge next week so it will be ready for Jakes Day.
                   Ron

          collartwj@earthlink .net

          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 3, 2007
            The dates look good right now.  I missed roundtable last month and I have a question.
            Are we having a fall camporee this year and where and when is it?
            Thanks
            Terry Leonard
            Scoutmaster Troop 31
            Rocky Mount , NC

          • David.D.Pearson@cummins.com
            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 3, 2007
              Fall Camporee will be October 26th, 27th and 28th. It is being held at "
              West Edgecomb Ruitan Club". The theme this year is Search-O-Ree, and the
              Scouts will be doing a lot of fun activities.

              Bob Bobbit is still looking for someone to help Teach First Aid.

              David Pearson
              Box 670
              9377 US 301 North
              Whitakers, NC 27891

              C 1-252-885-1738
              W 1-252-437-9252

              Terry Leonard
              <Tgl208@...
              Sent by: TarRiverDistrictECCBSA@yahoogroups.
              TarRiverDistrictE com
              CCBSA@yahoogroups cc
              .com
              Subject
              Re: [TarRiverDistrictECCBSA] Winter
              10/03/2007 09:54 merit badge camporee
              AM

              Please respond to
              TarRiverDistrictE
              CCBSA@yahoogroups
              .com

              Mescoutuscout2@... wrote:
[...]

              Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect. Join Yahoo!'s user
              panel and lay it on us.

            • William Collart
              Message 6 of 7 , Oct 4, 2007

                I may be out of town that weekend I’ll have to let you know.

                Bill Collart

                252-442-0858

                collartwj@...

[...]

                  For more information please visit http://www.messagel abs.com/email